Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Updates

1. I'm still sick. It still sucks

2. No working out. I had to run a block outside today cause it was raining and I didn't have an umbrella. Thought my head would explode. Didn't think speedwork would be a bright idea. Also, missed swimming on a technicality - it got cancelled, which is excellent timing because A. I'm sick and B. now we will have a make-up session at the end. It's great when things work out like that.

3. Got 'the box' today. Another wonky parsnip. I would take a picture and post it but I'm in bed already. Lots of yummy veggies. Except the dandelion which got tossed... again.

4. Today was the first 'competition/top 20' episode of So You Think You Can Dance Canada. Love that show. It was good - there is a really high level of talent here in Canada. Can't wait to see how it progresses as the weeks go by

5. Ummm... going to bed now. Good night.

T.

No comments: