Monday, October 13, 2008

Thanksgiving Monday

Today is Thanksgiving Monday, so it's a holiday from work... yay!!!

I decided to go out for a ride since it was an absolutely fabulous day. It was amazing, one of those rides you want to go on forever. I went by myself, so spent a lot of time thinking... about things I am grateful for, about the summer that just passed, about the upcoming winter, about training... all sorts of things that fill your mind when out for a 2 hr solo ride. At one point I rode past a bunch of wild turkeys on the side of the road - enjoying their Thanksgiving as well. Here are some pictures I took while I was out...



In total I rode 43.5k in about 1hr 50 mins.

Once I got home, I hung out in my backyard for a while and soaked up some more of the gorgeous weather.

This has been a great long weekend! I only hope we can enjoy some more nice weather before the cold fall and winter set in.

T.

No comments: