Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Last 5lb Boot Camp - Day 1

Yesterday was the first 'official' day of my Last 5lb Boot Camp.

Food - I'm happy to report, no junk food eaten! Except that I was desperately hungry at 4:30pm before leaving the office and didn't think I could make it home without eating something, so I ate a Clif Bar I had stashed in my desk. Not technically junk food, but not something I like to eat unless on a long ride!

Exercise - Swimming. 1hr, 2000m. It was a hard swim because I was still sore from the Half Marathon on Sunday. But glad I went because I think it helped loosen up my muscles a bit.

In other thoughts, I'm actually pretty excited to hear about what happens in the US election. I think it's more because I'm sick of hearing about it than actually caring who wins. Well, maybe that's not true. I'm rooting for Barack, but I think it will be closer than the polls predict. I guess time will tell, and hopefully by tomorrow we will know!

T.

No comments: