Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Eve



I can't believe it's the end of 2008.


The question that everyone is asking these past few days is 'What are you doing for New Years? Any big plans?'


My answer? Nothing. By myself. And I couldn't be happier about it.


I've been there and done the parties, the clubs, the weekend getaways, and I find that I rarely have a good time. Everything is overpriced, everywhere is super crowded, outdoor activities are cold, people are drunk, and when midnight finally hits and you can go home, there are no cabs. No thank you!!!


I much prefer to stay in, have a nice dinner, watch tv, curl up in front of the fireplace, and likely fall asleep way before midnight.


So right now my planning for New Year's consists of looking for a good recipe, going grocery shopping, and getting out my best sweats!


Happy New Year everyone. Have a wonderful New Year's Celebration, no matter what you plan to do.


T.

1 comment:

citygirl said...

I'm with you! We stayed in, had a nice dinner...popped over to the neighbour's for a drink and were asleep at midnight.