Wednesday, September 24, 2008

First Post!

I stumbled upon the world of blogs about a year ago. Love it. Love reading about other people's lives, what they're going through, what they're doing... I feel like they're my friends. I've always been a lurker - just reading, never commenting or writing about myself. I've thought about starting my own blog for a while, even joke about it with one of my friends... whenever an interesting situation comes up one of us usually comments "see if I/you had a blog this would be a good post". Now I've done it...

So as of right now the plan is to talk about my triathlon training, my vegan lifestyle, and pretty much anything that comes up in my life that is worthy of writing about.

Enjoy!

T.

1 comment:

citygirl said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I love your blog's name - so clever.